Would you like to make a positive contribution to the
services and facilities we offer?
We want to work with you to further improve the services and facilities we provide. This is your opportunity to make a positive contribution and get involved.
You can be involved as much or as little as you like – from keeping up-to-date on the latest developments, to completing surveys or even getting involved in discussion groups – it’s up to you!
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Find out more about your practice
- Have your say in the development and planning of changes to our services
- Receive feedback on changes made in response to YOUR input.
As a result you will be able to:
- Voice your opinions and know that we are listening
- Make a positive contribution to the services and facilities we offer
- Take responsibility for your health and the health of the practice population.
If you would like to be involved, just complete this application form and return it to the surgery:
Patient Participation Group Sign-Up Form
We'll be in touch!